MEM- CT 1/28 "Advanced Electrical Diagnosis for the Real World" w/Kris Lewis
Time & Location
About the Event
"Advanced Electrical Diagnosis for the Real World"
This seminar will cover the following and more…
• New ways to solve 90% of your electrical issues (problems)
• You will learn how to expertly trace and interpret wiring diagrams
• Diagnosing circuit resistance problems
• Properly load testing circuits
• Using Ohms Law day to day
• Case studies to illustrate these methods
Kris Lewis: Kris brings a unique combination of experience to teaching, including ‘almost everything’. In addition to decades in a shop focusing on drivability and electrical, he worked with an automotive radio program and mentored many technicians through in-shop training before transitioning into local training and a hotline service in the mid-2000s. In 2011 Kris joined The Automotive Training Group as a part time trainer. Since then he has traveled the US and Canada delivering ATG training seminars, focusing on practical strategies that he feels are best learned through great interaction with the audience. Kris is the of Director of Training since 2016 and is an ASE Master L1 A9.
- CT 1/28 Advanced Electrical$50$500$0