"Understanding the Diagnostic Process"
Wednesday, September 23rd, 2020 at 6:45 pm
Pierre Respaut, Rich Peterson, Bill Fichthorn & Ed Hazzard
Hosted by G. Truglia
Instructors with years of experience that will show you the step by step process.
This LIVE ON VEHICLE seminar will cover the following and more…
- Document the customer concern and verify. Is it present now?
- Performing a complete vehicle scan and saving the results.
- Do you see a pattern or common symptom?
- Is there something else that you should tell the customer before continuing?
- Use the scan data / codes to determine the next step.
- Make a determination of possible causes and create a diagnostic sequence.
- Use direct testing to confirm or eliminate problems. Save all the data!!!
- Live - On vehicle misfire, fuel trim and EVAP problem to show a proper test protocol.
- Direct fuel pressure/volume, exhaust, pressure transducers and temp IR or
Thermal Imager Testing.
- Voltage and current tests with either a DVOM or scope.
NOTE: TO RETRIEVE LINK TO JOIN WEBINAR AND GET PASSWORD: CLICK ON DOWNOAD IN YOUR RECEIPT OR GO TO YOUR TST ACCOUNT AND CLICK ON "MY ORDERS"